Spanish Property Forsale

Spanish Buyers Guide

Spanish Links Section

Email Buy Spanish


Spanish property Insurance Spain

Spanish Property Insurance in Spain:

If you own or are purchasing a property in Spain you need specialist Spanish property insurance for buildings and contents cover.

Spanish home Insurance SpainAs the owner of a house in Spain or in the UK, it is vital that you fully understand the extent and limitations of your SPANISH PROPERTY INSURANCE policy. Do you have the cover for legal liability for domestic employees? What restrictions are in place in letting and occupancy etc? If your insurance policy has been placed through an insurance company in Spain it is more likely that you simply do not know.

The answer to this problem is a specialist in holiday home and overseas property insurance. A plain English Property insurance policy administered in the UK via helpful and knowledgeable staff. Don't risk turning you dream home into a nightmare

Intasure Spanish Holiday Home insurance policies are designed around the needs of specific people and markets, and combine locally tailored cover with the reassurance of English language documents and UK back-office service and support

Spanish Property Insurance

So as an owner of a Spanish home make sure you get the right insurance cover, designed specifically for you.

Intasure’s Spanish property insurance is designed for UK-based owners of holiday homes and Expats

Comprehensive cover that includes essential features such as cover during letting and protection when the property is unoccupied. It also covers parts of the home that may be excluded in ‘community’ policies.

Intasure understand and know how to work with legislation in Spain. Claims are settled by professional local loss adjusters. All policy documents are in English and all enquiries and claims are handled by a UK-based, English speaking support team

Included with Intasure:

  • Your cover is underwritten by one of the world’s leading insurers – Lloyds of London

  • Up to 40% risk-related discount in the first year of the policy subject to claims experience and conditions. This will also apply to your renewal premium after one year

  • Your property is covered whether occupied or unoccupied

  • Holiday Homes covered if let short term or long term

  • Excess from just 50

  • All policy documents are in English

  • Premiums can be paid by monthly direct debit

  • We cover the cost of emergency travel and accommodation following a major claim

  • Policy covers your swimming pool as well as buildings

  • Policy covers public liability of 5m in regard to buildings and contents (traditionally, Spanish policies provide minimal public liability cover)

  • Covers your new home during the period between exchange of contracts and completion

  • Covers temporary accommodation following a claim

  • Wider cover than a standard Spanish buildings and contents policy

  • Wider cover than a ‘community’ policy

  • All claims are reported to and resolved by a UK-based English speaking team

  • Claims handled by local loss adjusters working for a UK adjusting organisation

Flexible cover that reflects your requirements. Plus great English speaking customer service.

Act today for up to 40% discount!

Call Intasure direct in The UK: 0845 111 0680 (Please Quote Ref 299997)

Or Call Intasure direct in Spain: 900 11 0680 (Please Quote Ref 299997)

Or visit there website

Intasure - insurance that speaks your language

Copyright ©2007

Foreign Currency Direct Ltd